What's the difference between doing the challenger and being a member?
The 100DaysOfNoCode challenge is something you can do self directed on Twitter whilst membership to 100DaysOfNoCode will give you access to our community and the structure, content, accountability, inspiration and personalised support you need to become a no-code pro.
What is no-code?
No-code is a set of tools that allow you to create websites, apps and software all without writing a single line of code.
The bottom line is, anyone can now build their ideas because no-code has democratised software creation. Just as phones gave rise to citizen journalists, we’re now seeing the dawn of citizen developers, where people from completely non-technical backgrounds can create software. We think this is pretty cool and exciting!
What's the 100DaysOfNoCode challenge?
The 100DaysOfNoCode challenge is a great way to supercharge your no-code learning by building an everyday no-code learning habit. The challenge has three basic rules:
1. Do at least 30 mins of no-code learning a day for 100 days
2. Post a daily progress update on Twitter detailing your learning's using the hashtag #100DaysOfNoCode
3. Support others doing the challenge by dropping them a like, a 'keep going' or sending any useful learning tips or resources there way.
What happens once I've finished 100 days?
Firstly, celebrate! It's a huge achievement getting to the big 100. But, the 100 days is just a nice round number and is used merely to foster habitual learning in the hope that your skill compounds day after day, so don’t see the big ‘100’ as a ceiling but rather a mechanism to promote continuous, everyday learning. And with the rate at which no-code is growing, both in terms of the tools on offer and their capabilities, you won’t be short of things to learn as this space matures.
Even if our members don't do a round two of the 100 days, they stay part of the community to continue accessing the great resources + perks we have and to continue collaborating with other talented makers
Who is 100DaysOfNoCode for?
You are someone that:
- Wants to learn how to no-code
- Wants to meet other like-minded learners and creators
- Is just starting out in no-code
- Are committed to engaging with and being an active member of the community
- Need a feedback loop and audience for all the ideas they have and are working on
- Need a momentum driven learning experience, so that they don't lose interest or motivation in learning to no-code